woah. so fast. sch going reopen le. will b busy le. moreover,today is the sec last day of dis yr. so fast. orh! yesterday went out wif my frenz. i like their present so much. so sweet lah dem. being wif dem is the most comfortable le. haha. i enjoy myself. hope dey also. haha. nx yr,we all gonna b very busy. but nvm. we can try to find time to meet,yea? n thankz jy for gifing me present ar,kind of shock. haha. hope everyone of u like the presents i gave ar. n thankz for all the sweet cards wif words tat make me feel so touched. haha. so.i love u all. realli love. the eight of u. yea. so u noe who u r ma. rite? so love & miss u all. muackz. below,for all eight of u. let u all noe how much i treasure u all. all the best. =]If you were killed today, I'm sorry I wouldn't be able to come to your funeral, because I'd be in jail for killing the person who did it.
The end. x ; *
3:04 PM